Friday, November 5, 2010

a dream

oh what a dream. time set in early 1900 and I am in a second floor of watch shoppe at the river bank in Singapore. People around me speaks in Chinese notes and some of them speaks in English. From the shoppe window, I can see the dragging business at the street of Singapore near the riverbank. Hysterically, I am with the actor Simon Yam which stand beside me in the shoppe. I dont know whether I am in a film set or such exactly. Haha. Lastly, I don't know, maybe to add the spice (i'ts really in my dream) to my dream, I travel back to Kuala Lumpur in a helicopter full of indigenous Malay aristocrats. Upon of waking, I googled and it shows that air travel from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur was not exixted until 1937. Haha lawak2. All in all, this is the classiest dream up until today. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment